question

gavco98uk avatar image
0 Likes"
gavco98uk asked ·

Validation of the authentication token in API request failed / C# SDK

I am attempting to use the .NET SDK to connect to ebay and add an item, but I'm receiving the following error: Validation of the authentication token in API request failed I'm using the code from the SDK AddItem example, which I've modified with the code I wrote for requesting an OAuth access token. I've successfully gained and refreshed the tokens, but cannot seem to use them in an API call. I've modified the credientials section of the code as follows: ApiCredential apiCredential = new ApiCredential(); apiCredential.eBayToken = ebayToken.AccessToken; // refreshed oauth access token apiCredential.ApiAccount.Application = "my app code"; apiCredential.ApiAccount.Certificate = "my app certificate"; apiCredential.ApiAccount.Developer = "my developer code"; apiContext.ApiCredential = apiCredential; Please advise. There doesnt seem to be a great deal of documentation for using the ebay API in a multi user environment.
oauth2c#.netsdk-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjeev_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjeev_developersupport answered ·
Hi @6-implant, Please go through the docs hope it helps you: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1198 Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

6-implant avatar image
0 Likes"
6-implant answered ·
same here help pls

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.