question

logirab avatar image
0 Likes"
logirab asked ·

Cannot link PayPal sandbox to eBay sandbox

Web flow does not work, I found [this knowledge base article][1] which suggests *rating* the article to bring up a support box where you can request to link. I've had no response for a week or more. Apart from this being a ridiculous thing to have to do *and* really difficult information to find - it doesn't work. What do I do? Am I forced to pay $75/hour to just get started developing for the eBay API? [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5093
sandboxsandbox not working
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marlinpu_75 avatar image
0 Likes"
marlinpu_75 answered ·
in order to link your PayPal account with ebay sandbox account you have to first activate it from paypal account and after it link it with ebay sandbox.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

poolandspacentre avatar image
0 Likes"
poolandspacentre answered ·
@catherine_developersupport We are also unable to link our sandbox eBay and sandbox PayPal accounts. Can you please link ebay account TESTUSER_bubbletubs and PayPal account prouk@poolandspacentre.co.uk

gamba.gianl avatar image
0 Likes"
gamba.gianl answered ·
Hi @yazhou_developersupport, eBay sandbox: testuser_s2b and PayPal sandbox: gianluca.gambarin-facilitator@s2b.it Thank you.

jbconzepcion_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
jbconzepcion_3 answered ·
Hi @yazhou_developersupport, Please also link my ebay and paypal sandbox. ebay sandbox: TESTUSER_ joey_tester Papyal Sandbox: jbconzepcion-buyer@gmail.com Thanks in advance. :)
· 1 · Share

Hello jbconzepcion_3, I could not find sandbox account TESTUSER_ joey_tester in our system. Could you please provide a valid one? Best Regards
0 Likes 0 · ·
yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello there, We apologize for the delay of handling your requests. To make sure your requests are processed in time, please follow below links if needed. If still no response, please send your request again. Link Sandbox accounts / Change Sandbox Account Type / Opt-in to Business Policies in Sandbox Please follow: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/20638/click-this-post-if-you-need-to-change-account-type.html Best Regards

logirab avatar image
0 Likes"
logirab answered ·
Hi @yazhou_developersupport, eBay sandbox: testuser_10point PayPal sandbox: euancallus-facilitator@gmail.com Thank you.
· 1 · Share

Hello logirab, Your sandbox account testuser_10point has been linked to PayPal sandbox: euancallus-facilitator@gmail.com.
0 Likes 0 · ·
backbastor-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
backbastor-0 answered ·
Hi @yazhou_developersupport, Would u help me out as well?Link sandbox 'ebay accounttestuser_backbaytestuser' account to 'sahyadri.store-facilitator@gmail.com' paypal account.
· 3 · Share

Hello backbastor-0, Your sandbox ebay account: testuser_backbaytestuser' has been linked to 'sahyadri.store-facilitator@gmail.com' paypal account.
1 Like 1 · ·
backbastor-0 avatar image backbastor-0 yazhou_developersupport ·
Your help is very much appreciated, that worked! I am a newbie here and still lot to learn.I realized I need a buyer's account set up as well. Would you mind linking ebay sandbox -testuser_backbaytestbuyer to paypal-sahyadri.store-buyer@gmail.com. Thanks
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello backbastor-0, They are linked now. Best Regards
0 Likes 0 · ·
yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello logirab, Please let me know your ebay sandbox account and your paypal sandbox account you want to link to. I will check it for you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.