question

sosbidzinashvil_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
sosbidzinashvil_0 asked ·

what is my profit?

Hallo, I have few questions about buying API’s, we have online shop www.megamall.ge, operating in Georgia (country), now we want to expand our market and add new features, like buying ebay products without leaving our site. I have already seen how to sinc your products, but can’t understand how the commissions are working. I can show you the exact example how I want my web-page to work, www.ebg.ge, this is also Georgian web-page, here you can buy ebay products without leaving ebg.ge, the prices are the same as on the the ebay, they are just converted into Georgian lari, so please help me and give me information about commissions, where I’m making money, what is my profit.
commission
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You can reach out to eBay Partner Network to get more information on the commissions . You can start looking at the documentation here : https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html which will also provide information on how the Buy API's work and who are eligible. Hope the above helps. Cheers!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.