question

genuinepartsearch avatar image
0 Likes"
genuinepartsearch asked ·

How do I enable Strike Through Price on My UK Selling Account

Hi There, I have been doing research on how do I get STP enabled on my listings on ebay UK. I can't find answers on discussion boards and ebay does seems to be helping either in answering my question. Can some one explain what the criteria is or what do I have to do to get myself approved for STP. I know that I can use Markdown manager to show a discount but I am interested in knowing can it be done across all listings as some sellers have this facility. Please help, any information in this regard is much appreciated. Thanks, Ian.
strikethrough pricingstrike through pricing sandboxdiscount-pricing-striketh
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello Ian , Thank you for your question. Regarding strike-through pricing (STP), unfortunately, we are no longer handling individual requests to enable STP for sellers. The following resources are available for enabling discount pricing: Seller Hub Marketing tools – Seller Hub provides easy access to marketing tools for eBay Stores subscribers, including Promotions Manager, which lets you create special offers that encourage buyers to shop more of your items and spend more on each order. http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/new-business-seller/seller-hub.html Promotions manager: Sale event + markdown – the Sale event + markdown promotion type provides a way to put your store items on sale, creating promotions that are seasonal, for specific holidays, for specific categories, or just to clear out inventory. http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/grow-your-business/boost-sales/manage-promotions.html Marketing API – the Marketing API lets sellers and merchants manage the life cycle of promoted listings and item promotions and generate reports. The methods in the promotion-related resources give you programmatic access to the capabilities of Promotions Manager so you can scale and customize the experience of creating and managing item promotions. https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/marketing/overview.html Regarding your question, if a discount can be shown across all listings. You need to add listings under a specific discount and unfortunately, there is no a functionality to show a discount for all your listings. Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

electricfurnaceoutlet_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
electricfurnaceoutlet_1 answered ·
Hello, I am also trying to get strikethrough pricing enabled on my account. I am getting a lot of conflicting information on this topic. I have seen some forum posts saying they are not doing it for personal accounts. Are they doing it for business accounts then? Also, I have seen at least 5 new sellers start using STP this year. Perhaps the program is labeled differently? I have seen references to MAP program? I really need help with this please. My competitors have all started doing it jus this year and I need to keep up. Can you help me with this or point me to where I would get it done? I appreciate any help that I can get! Thank you.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.