question

yuramel3 avatar image
0 Likes"
yuramel3 asked

eBay stores - message to the devs.

Hi, so I wanted to open eBay store in the sandbox, but apparently its a known bug that you cannot do that. I am wondering if one of the devs can enable it for my account manually if its possible to do that. I am writing an app will let me list items on eBay stores and I would really like to test it before going to the production. My id is: testuser_dsytesting Thank you in advance.
ebay store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello yuramel3, I apologize for this inconvenience. Could you let me know the sandbox paypal account you want to use for your ebay sandbox account: testuser_dsytesting ? Best Regards

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yuramel3 avatar image
0 Likes"
yuramel3 answered
@yazhou_developersupport Alright, I created the paypal sandbox account, its yuriym19-facilitator@hotmail.com

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello yuramel3, I have changed your sandbox account type to business and linked it to your paypal sandbox account. Could you please try to subscribe a store on sandbox? Best Regards

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.