question

wheldot avatar image
0 Likes"
wheldot asked

Not being notified for quantity sold!

I've got my listener setup, and I'm getting notification for when an item is sold, closed or listed. I then noticed if an item with a quantity is sold. I don't get itemSold notifications until all of that quantity has been sold. For example: - Add Item 3/3 - I get notification of listing - Sold 1 item (So 2/3 left) - Nothing - Sold 1 item (So 1/3 left) - Nothing - Sold 1 item - Get ItemSold notification for qty of 3. I've searched the docs for anything to do with quantity and found: - FixedPriceTransaction - This notification is sent to a subscribed seller each time a buyer purchases an item in a single or multiple-quantity, fixed-price listing. - ItemOutOfStock - This notification is sent to a subscribed seller when the quantity of a multiple-quantity, Good 'Til Cancelled, fixed-price listing has reached '0'. This notification will only be sent if the seller has the out-of-stock feature turned on in My eBay Preferences The itemOutofStock is no good to me, as it will only tell me when the stock reaches zero, but that happens when itemSold is triggered anyway. I've subscribed to FixedPriceTransaction and still don't get a notification if 1 of 3 items are sold. Is there anything I'm missing?
notificationsquantityfixedpricetransactionquantitysold
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.