question

reifen-mailorder avatar image
0 Likes"
reifen-mailorder asked ·

GetUser SOAP call sometimes doesn't return the buyer's registration address

I usually use the GetUser call to receive the buyer's registration address to create invoices. Short time ago I have noticed that the call sometimes does not return the registration address, despite the fact that my account and the buyer's account are registered on DE either. Valid Item IDs and User IDs are being used as well as a valid token. The buyer has finished checkout. I've tested this on several environments with the same result. Using the GetUser call then returns the following warnings: ` Ungültige Anforderung: Nicht verfügbare Nutzerdaten. %|-2110855304_2|% 508 %|-1621527183_4|% RequestError %|-377590517_6|% %|-2022441298_8|% %|938824545_9|% 504 Warning %|159339188_12|% ` My request is: ` Valid auth token ReturnAll de_DE 1019 Valid item id Valid user id ` Thank you.
soapgetuserregistrationaddress
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@reifen-mailorder Can you give me your developer account user name so I can open a ticket? I need more detail on specific ItemID and User ID to triage this. Bugs will not be charged.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

reifen-mailorder avatar image
0 Likes"
reifen-mailorder answered ·
Hello Catherine, as already said, the buyers account is registered on eBay DE. The term 'buyer' should also imply that there is a order relationship. Thus, the required registration should be returned - please correct me if I'm wrong about that. However it is not returned. The registration address is 'null'. Greetings

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@reifen-mailorder Can you see if this is applicable for your case: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2058

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.