question

dejammstudi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
dejammstudi0 asked ·

Can't subscribe to sandbox store

Hello, I have an issue subscribing to ebay stores in sandbox. At subscriptions page I click subscribe where it says basic store. After like 5 minutes of loading I get to page where I can click button "CONTINUE" or "CANCEL". When clicking continue nothing happens, and console outputs script errors that say "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined" and "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED". My paypal and test account are connected and that at least works, altho I had to go throug some kind of form where I had to send my sandbox account details for paypal and ebay. My account name is: testuser_dejanmm I contacted support on email, there was no answer. I checked everywhere on internet what could be wrong or how I can subscribe to store just to find out others have pretty much the same issues with this problem and their problem was unanswered. So I have no idea if you will do anything to help me with this. It is very frustrating and annoying to see how broken sandbox is and I'm very disappointed that you don't give out better support to developers seeing how big your company is. Best regards, Dejan.
sandbox-ebay-store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.