question

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 asked ·

findCompletedItems doesn't work with an affiliate

If I use findItemsAdvanced with my affiliate info, all is well and I get what appears to be correct urls back ( rover.ebay.com...), however with findCompletedItems I get the following error. errorId "1", domain "Marketplace", severity "Error", category "System", message "Internal application error", subdomain "Search". If I take out the affiliate info however, the call works fine. Is this a bug? If not, how would I go about building affiliate links myself from the returned urls? I'm using the C# SDK if this makes any difference. Thanks,
findcompleteditemsaffiliate
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
Sounds like a bug. There have been several quirks and bugs with the fCI call (or its docs page) over the years. Sometimes we report them, sometimes we don't. Sometimes eBay fixes 'em, sometimes not. As clickimusprime is implying, you can/should build your own affiliate/rover links. It's not complicated. You just need to carefully follow a syntax/template when building your URLs.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pjr0506 avatar image
0 Likes"
pjr0506 answered ·
Fair enough, thanks folks. I'll just start building my rover links myself.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.