question

maxlibrisrl avatar image
1 Like"
maxlibrisrl asked ·

Orders payed by COD (Cash on Delivery) don't appear in FulfillmentAPI orders call response

According to the documentation > The Fulfillment API covers only the > transactions that have completed the > checkout process. This includes both > paid purchases and purchases that do > not require upfront payment (such as > COD). However, the API does not cover > pending payment purchases that require > upfront payment before shipment. these orders should appear in API response, but it doesn't. That's the call I'm executing > https://api.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=creationdate:%5B2017-12-01T15:05:43.026Z..%5D&limit=30&offset=0 The order I expected has been placed in the correct time range. Am I missing something in my call?
ordersfulfillment apicod
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi maxlibrisrl, This requires more information to triage. If you are still running into the issue, can you provide your developer account username? Best Regards,
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Marking Accepted due to inactivity
0 Likes 0 · ·
in24store avatar image
0 Likes"
in24store answered ·
Same thing here, only PayPal paid transactions are listened. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/2067-ebay.jpg

ebay.jpg (144.5 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.