question

biz-2005 avatar image
0 Likes"
biz-2005 asked

Can't find the username in each result returned from Finding API call,I can't find the username for each entry in findItemsAdvanced

I need to pull up the eBay username and possibly store name of each listing from findItemsAdvanced. How can I do this? I don't see the username for each listing.,I got a Python script to dig through results and I'm finding that (at least with Finding API) there are no usernames in each entry returned by the API.
user accountuseridusername
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
By 'username', I assume you mean the SellerID. To return the SellerID of each item (and maybe Store name too), use an appropriate [outputSelector][1] in your request. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/extra/fnditmsadvncd.rqst.tptslctr.html
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.