question

jamesmclerk avatar image
0 Likes"
jamesmclerk asked ·

findcompletedlistings returns less results than website

Hi im using the ebay python sdk and calling like this: response=api.execute('findCompletedItems',{'keywords': title, 'itemFilter':[{'name': 'SoldItemsOnly','value': 'true'},{'name': 'Condition', 'value': '1000'}]}) If i search ebay with the same criteria it returns over 20 results but the api call only gives me 6 results. Anything I should look into to fix this issue? Here is the request body: b' SoldItemsOnly true Condition 1000 Gavin Gel Foam Anatomic Relief Bike Saddle Bicycle Seat '
findcompleteditemspythonsearch
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hi @jamesmclerk, The results returned by findCompletedItems are not always exactly the same as the ones returned via searching on the site. It would be helpful to us if you can provide one item id which is not returned by the API and share your opinion why it should be returned by the API. Best Regards,
· 2 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It is multi-quantity items and therefore will show-up in completed items as well as active items. We will also update the document https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findCompletedItems.html accordingly.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.