question

maccurt2014 avatar image
0 Likes"
maccurt2014 asked ·

Simple SDK for search and affiliate link

I want to be able to do a search for items and perhaps create links for the item with my affiliate link. Is there a .NET C# SDK for that. There is a lot of confusing information out there and I am not sure what to use. I am using Angular 4.x now for my front end and have the possibility of calling a C# web.api which would in turn call ebay to get the links. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
c#.net
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
maccurt2014 avatar image
0 Likes"
maccurt2014 answered ·
Ok, so I sorta figured it out. I used C# to call the service. I did this because my javascript did not like the CORS issues and I did not want to put all the unwrapping the JSON in Angular. One issue I found is the JSON variables are wrapped in arrays for some reason and I could not de-serialize them using NewtonSoft, so I created my own Class to do it so I could flatten out what I care about. I used the keyword search api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.