question

wheldot avatar image
0 Likes"
wheldot asked ·

Notifications delay.

Hi, I'm subscribed to ItemListed, ItemRevised, ItemSold and ItemClosed and I've been getting notifications fine for a week then today I've only had 2. I seem to have a chunk of today and last night missing. Is there any reason for this? Does the system some times become delayed and if so does it play catch up? FYI for any ebay dev here is a few listing ID's that was effected - 263116549606 (Should have got ItemSold) - 263194422962 (Should have got ItemClosed) - 253346352882 (Should have got ItemListed)
notificationsmissingslowipndelaylistener
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please file a support ticket with us at: https://developer.ebay.com/signin?return_to=%2Fsupport%2Fdevelopersupport%2Fdefault.aspx ? We will need the APPID with which the notifications were subscribed to to check the issue, Cheers!!!
· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Where do I do that? The link you supplied just brings me to my API keys. I've tried clicking on "Request Support" but it says Free support is available at the forums, and request support appears to be for paying people.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.