question

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech asked ·

AddFixedPriceItem error 10007 when sending to European site

Hi, I'm receiving error 10007 when sending to siteID 101 (Italy) using AddFixedPriceItem. I've used the exact same XML that works for siteID 3 (UK), with the only things changed being: Currency EUR ... and ... Header X-EBAY-API-SITEID 101 I've tried sending this request multiple times with different products/categories and get a 10007 every time. Is anybody able to throw some light on this, please? Thanks Andy
addfixedpriceitemerror 10007
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Apologies for the late response. Is it possible to send us the complete request and response with all the values except the token? I would also need the seller ID to check if the Business Policy IDs belong to that user. Can you also let us know if this is happening Sandbox or Production? The above information will really help us . Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support ?

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
Thanks Faby - Unfortunately, I'd already tried removing Item.Site, but I still receive the 10007 error with or without it. This is using the same XML format as above with either AddItem or AddFixedPriceItem. Has anybody come across this before?

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered ·
but I think you have to try to remove the tag **"site"** once I used it but it created problems when I was publishing outside Italy I am an Italian seller

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
Are there no ebay admins on this forum? Seems odd to provide a product and a forum, then allow it to be a ghost town when users are publicly asking for help.

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
Thanks - see below. I've removed the item specifics, but please assume these are ok as the same call works if the siteID header is set to 3, Item.Site is UK and currency is GBP. **AUTHTOKEN** 967 en_GB Italy SKU **DESCRIPTION** **EAN** **TYPE** **VALUE** **CATEGORY** **STARTPRICE** true **CONDITION** 2000 GTC **LOCATION** **SKU** true false 20 1 GB EUR FixedPriceItem **PICTUREURL** 1 **ID** **ID** **ID**

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered ·
Please post the request call

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
I've just run it again now and same 10007 error. 2018-01-05T11:19:46.158Z Failure PayPal è stato aggiunto come metodo di pagamento. PayPal è stato aggiunto come metodo di pagamento per tutte le inserzioni. 11012 Warning RequestError Errore interno all'applicazione. Errore interno all'applicazione. 10007 Error RequestError 1039 E1039_UNI_API5_18582008_R1

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered ·
It's a normal temporary problem, if you try to call again, go quietly. This problem happens when the server load is high, and when there are many advertisements on the day that are updating at the end of the GTC date

secondtech avatar image
0 Likes"
secondtech answered ·
Wow, its quiet on here. Anybody?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.