question

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb asked

Code: 25402 - System warning. PayPal added as a payment method because you have set your preference to offer PayPal on all listings

@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I am listing successfully through the new Sell API but I keep on getting the warning below: **Code: 25402 System warning. PayPal added as a payment method because you have set your preference to offer PayPal on all listings.** My payment policy only has PayPal on it and immediate payment is required. Can someone explain why I get this and how to fix it? Thanks
sell apipaypalapi error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parts_rescue avatar image
0 Likes"
parts_rescue answered
I get that on all my listings also. I just ignore it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kayaqb avatar image
0 Likes"
kayaqb answered
@lester_developerprogram The answer is not to ignore it. The answer is to go in to your **Account Settings > Site Preferences > Payment from buyers > Show > Edit > Untick "Offer PayPal as a payment method in all my listings." and save**. There were no warnings after doing this. I'm guessing there was some sort of a clash between this old setting and the new business policies. The payment policy for the items I am listing through the new API is already set to accept PayPal as a payment method.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.