question

gizoby avatar image
0 Likes"
gizoby asked

Filtering SOLD items in more depth

I am trying to filter items that are being displayed in much more depth. For example, Let says you type in Jordan Rookie at ebay.com... You will see the following on the side bar. ![alt text][1] How do I get toe the card manufacturer? grade? player? etc etc. [1]: /storage/temp/1713-screen-shot-2018-01-02-at-91801-am.png
filters
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
seanh0000 avatar image
0 Likes"
seanh0000 answered
i was just doing something similar myself, those filters are dynamic but you can access them by adding an output of AspectHistorgram to your api call: &outputSelector=AspectHistogram then to use it to filter you can make a call with an aspectFilter: &aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Team &aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName(0)=Boston Celtics you don't need to get the AspectHistogram every time just to the aspect filter though, you can use that as long as you know the aspectName and value you are looking for
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.