question

michaeprathe_7 avatar image
0 Likes"
michaeprathe_7 asked ·

Ebay Sandbox - Large Merchant Services - AddFixedPriceItem - Stuck on Scheduled

I am sending a group of AddFixedPriceItem requests using the Large Merchant Services API. I'm not seeing anything wrong with my xml files and I am not getting any errors. getJobStatus says 'Success' but it just stays 'Scheduled' with no change. I have let it sit for a couple of days and it is still 'Scheduled'. I can post the xml if necessary but I don't think it will even accept it if there is something wrong or at least it would fail. I swear it worked just a couple of days ago before I made some changes to my code. I rolled back the changes but it is still not working. Is anyone else having this problem or have any advice? My production has pretty much come to a halt because of this.
addfixedpriceitemlarge merchant services
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @michaeprathe_7 Please file a support ticket directly for this issue. Also, provide your sellerID, developer account email and jobIds in the ticket request. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 · ·
michaeprathe_7 avatar image
0 Likes"
michaeprathe_7 answered ·
It started working on it's own. It looks like it was a problem with the sandbox itself. I send a startUploadJob request and in about 10 seconds, it is processing now. I'm glad I didn't file a support ticket. My research over the last few days has revealed that the sandbox is constantly broken in one way or another. If a person pays $75 to file a support ticket, is that money refunded if it turns out to be an error that is eBay's fault? It would be nice to be able to have recent status updates on the sandbox so people like me can avoid spending days/weeks troubleshooting problems that we did not cause. It makes it very difficult to rely on eBay if the development environment is always broken.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jakhtar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jakhtar_developersupport answered ·
Hi @michaeprathe_7 Please file a support ticket directly for this issue. Also, provide your sellerID, developer account email and jobIds in the ticket request. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.