question

michaeprathe_7 avatar image
0 Likes"
michaeprathe_7 asked

Large Merchant Service - AddFixedPriceItem - Stuck on Scheduled.,AddFixedPriceItem - Large Merchant Services - Success but stuck on "Scheduled"

I am sending a group of AddFixedPriceItem requests using the Large Merchant Services API. I'm not seeing anything wrong with my xml files and I am not getting any errors. getJobStatus says 'Success' but it just stays 'Scheduled' with no change. I have let it sit for a couple of days and it is still 'Scheduled'. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to get more details on the status of a job? I can post the xml if necessary but I don't think it will even accept it if there is something wrong or at least it would fail. I swear it worked just a couple of days ago before I made some changes to my code. I rolled back the changes but it is still not working.
addfixedpriceitemlarge merchant services
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello michaeprathe_7, Please file a support request and provide job id @ https://developer.ebay.com/my/support/tickets
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.