question

ancholagi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ancholagi0 asked

Statistics

is it possible to have the average price in a category ( mean ) and the standard deviation ? It's for an application requiring the use of normal distribution's law. It can be done directly by using all the prices with findingAPI but knowing that there is a limit for each page output and that there is 400 pages it would be too long and impossible too ( requests limits )
statistics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
1 Like"
clickimusprime answered
Might want to read the API terms since what you are planning is specifically prohibited without approval.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ancholagi0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ancholagi0 answered
oh okay, but actually i don't understand why it would be prohibited they don't explain why for my part it's just for a school project, where can i ask the approval ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.