question

aerendir-ita avatar image
0 Likes"
aerendir-ita asked

Are some information in each Transaction in the TransactionArray always the same and simply repeated?

In the [documentation about `TransactionArray`][1] is stated that: > Type defining the TransactionArray container, which contains an array of Transaction containers. > >Each Transaction container consists of detailed information on one order line item. From this description I intend that I can have 1 or more `Transaction` objects in the node `TransactionArray`. But in each `Transaction` I have data like the Buyer, checkout message and many other information that at a first look seem the same for each Transaction. For example, the Buyer is ever the same in each `Transaction` as (s)he is the one who placed the Order. Am I right or am I missing something? Can I get the information only from the first `Transaction` being sure they are equal (and so simple repeated) in each `Transaction`? [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/types/TransactionArrayType.html
trading apitransaction
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@aerendir-ita It depends on the information. Buyer ID is definitely the same, but other fields like createdDate, shipTime, item specific information can be different.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.