question

computeroverhauls avatar image
0 Likes"
computeroverhauls asked ·

External pictures not being recognized in the web UI

Hi, I'm using C# with the .NET Trading API SDK to add a fixed price item, everything goes well and the call goes through, but whenever I modify anything about the pictures in the web UI, their order, deleting one etc it seems to think there's no photos in the listing, when there clearly are photos both on the listing page, and viewable in the revise item page. I've attached a screenshot of the error I get when I try and update the listing and a screenshot of the gallery which shows that there is photos. When I inspect element on the photos in the listing page the URL for the photos is an eBay URL which makes me think that the photos are being copied over to EPS so I'm not sure what the issue is here, seems like just a bug in the web UI. The section of my code used to set the picture details is below, productImageUrls is a List that contains URLs for photos hosted off of eBay, toStringCollection just takes an IEnumerable and returns a StringCollection.![alt text][1] PictureDetailsType picDetails = new PictureDetailsType(); picDetails.PictureURL = toStringCollection(productImageUrls); picDetails.PictureSource = PictureSourceCodeType.Vendor; picDetails.PictureSourceSpecified = true; item.PictureDetails = picDetails; [1]: /storage/temp/1708-screen-shot-2017-12-19-at-44224-pm.png
epspicturesc# sdkeps upload problemspictures self hostest removed
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @computeroverhauls, Thanks for your post. Can you please send me the ItemID for me to look into? Thanks, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.