question

classysoles avatar image
0 Likes"
classysoles asked

Login not accepted when trying to link ebay account to sandbox - OAuth

I have been trying to update my dev account to use OAuth. I have gone through the steps to activate OAuth, then when trying to test I am presented with a dialog to enter my ebay account credentials in order to link my ebay account: "Sign in with your eBay account to link your account to blah". However, when I enter my credentials, they are consistently rejected, getting an "Oops, that does not match" error. I have manually signed into my ebay account using a different browser to ensure that the credentials I am providing are correct. I even tried creating a new separate account, but still get hung up at the same juncture.
login
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
classysoles avatar image
0 Likes"
classysoles answered
I might add that when the login is rejected, I do not get an option to enter a captcha code, although I had to enter a code when I attempted to log in from another browser.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.