question

busatt-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
busatt-3 asked

getJobStatus: every job fails at random

Am I trying to use LargeMerchantService to make some calls: ReviseFixedPriceItem, AddFixedPriceItem, RelistFixedPriceItem and EndFixedPriceItem. Previously I was using classic Trading Api calls, but for performance issues I need to work with LMS, but I'm constantly experiencing problems. Some jobs end with "Completed" status, and give me the possibility to get a report file, and this is ok. Some other IDENTICAL job end with "Failed" status with no kind of report or error code. It seems that the sandbox randomly isn't able to complete the jobs (even if no change is made in the source). Furthermore, when I try to make an "AddFixedPriceItem" job, when the status returned is equal to "Failed", watching my sandbox seller account, I discover that products have been listed correctly! Why? If I re-launch the same identical job, because I suppose that if it failed previously, then no listing has been created or updated, duplicated listing are created! This happens also when I try to obtain the Active Inventory Report via Large Mercant Service (trying to bypass the problems given by the missing reports and Failed job...), the job failed after the job remain in "pending" and then "in process" status for some minutes. Is there some bugs on Sandbox Large Merchant Service? Why identical jobs sometimes have "Completed" status and some other "Failed" with no reason why, some other times I get "Failed" but actions (revise, add, ... ) in the job are performed with no report? It is impossible to develop something stable with this test environment!
sandbox-problemsandbox not workinglarge merchant services
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jakhtar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jakhtar_developersupport answered
Hi @busatt-3 Please file a support ticket directly for this issue. Also, provide your sellerID, developer account email and jobIds of failing jobs in the ticket request. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.