question

heartdocgr avatar image
0 Likes"
heartdocgr asked ·

Linking ebay sandbox account with Paypal Sandbox account error

Please help me link paypal account to ebay sandbox account. Ebay account is TESTUSER_marketlabs and paypal sandbox business account is drmadgr@gmail.com Many thanks in advance for your time and consideration
error-sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi heartdocgr, I have linked your eBay Sandbox account and your PayPal sandbox account. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

heartdocgr avatar image
0 Likes"
heartdocgr answered ·
I didn't hear any response from you, I would appreciate your help to open a sandbox store my paypal sandbox account is drmadgr@gmail.com, it is verified, I don't think that it's linked properly to the profile, so I cannot proceed to open a store. thanks in advance for your time and concideration

heartdocgr avatar image
0 Likes"
heartdocgr answered ·
Thank you for your prompt response, I'm waiting for your feedback because I need to open a sandbox store. Many wishes for the new year

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi heartdocgr, I have reported the issue to our engineering team and will update you when I have more information. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Best Regards,

heartdocgr avatar image
0 Likes"
heartdocgr answered ·
Many thanks @zhuowei.developersupport for your prompt response. Now I do have a linked and verified paypal account, though I'm unable to open a store. I navigate to the page http://stores.sandbox.ebay.com/ and with the link "open a store" it just returns me to the previous page. If I click on "Manage my store" nothing happens, and I also tried to go to Home > My eBay > My Account > Subscriptions and choose a subscription for a store then after a big lag I get navigated to the page http://www.subs.sandbox.ebay.com/stores/select/basic (Home > My eBay > My Account > Subscriptions > Subscribe to eBay Store) where there is a "Continue" button which does nothing. Please advise on next appropriate steps in order to open a store on the sandbox server. Many thanks again for your assistance, All best, Dimitris

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.