question

datalanguage avatar image
0 Likes"
datalanguage asked

Error linking ebay sandbox user to paypal sandbox user

Hello Support Team or @rachana_developer.support When i try and link a sandbox user to paypal I get this error : This site can’t be reached shiptrack.sandbox.ebay.com refused to connect. Please can you link this user for me ebay sandbox user : TESTUSER_luminery-buyer-1 paypal sandbox user : paul.wilton+lumtest2@datalanguage.com thanks!
paypal-linking-issuesandbox-users
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @datalanguage, Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in responding. I have linked the User ID ; TESTUSER_luminery-buyer-1 to the paypal account mentioned in the post. Please verify and confirm. Thanks, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

testectinowsk_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
testectinowsk_0 answered
Hi :) I have the same problem :( Can You link my ebay sandbox account : TESTUSER_GERMANYCTI with paypal sandbox account: work@ctinet.pl Thanks!

This request has been completed. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
1 Like 1 ·
0 Likes"
testectinowsk_0 answered
Can You link TESTUSER_GERMANYCTI with eryniel93-buyer-1@gmail.com. Maybe this will work. I have create new account with cash on it. @sree_developersupport or @javed_developersupport

0 Likes"
testectinowsk_0 answered
Hi, it's very important for me. Can You link TESTUSER_GERMANYCTI with eryniel93-buyer-1@gmail.com. Maybe this will work. I have create new account with cash on it.

maxxa1 avatar image
0 Likes"
maxxa1 answered
Hi Team, Currently I am using trading api and i created business policies and i passed my paypal sandbox details in payment policy but when i trying to list a product on ebay i got following error: Invalid PayPal email address. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you. Please give me a solution. User : testuser_bleexy_test1 Paypal Sandbox deatils : pawan-buyer@insight-soft.com pawan-facilitator@insight-soft.com

seadougl-9926 avatar image
0 Likes"
seadougl-9926 answered
Hi, Same issue for me. Could you please link testuser_seller_jane to paypal email janeseller1972@gmail.com Thanks

iselldvds avatar image
0 Likes"
iselldvds answered
Could you please link testuser_theboylord1 to nick.j.lord-facilitator@hotmail.co.uk thanks

adamspb2 avatar image
0 Likes"
adamspb2 answered
I cant connect my sanbox account with paypal sandbox account testuser_stolz fischbachadam92-facilitator@gmail.com - paypal account please help

jbconzepcion_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
jbconzepcion_3 answered
same issue here. kindly link also link TESTUSER_ joey_tester to jbconzepcion-buyer@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

jbconzepcion_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
jbconzepcion_3 answered
same issue here. kindly link also link TESTUSER_ joey_tester to jbconzepcion-buyer@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.