question

jorborges avatar image
0 Likes"
jorborges asked

Timeouts using .Net SDK

While a few of the calls do work like GetCategoryFeatures, GetCategorySpecifics, and GetMyeBaySelling. The VerifyAddItem times out 95% of the time, fails 4% of the time (usually because of my code) and will actually succeed that last percent. Logging gives me nothing but the following: 12/7/2017 8:41:58 AM, Error The operation has timed out
.net sdkverifyadditemtimeouttimeouts
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any update on this issues? I am experiencing the same thing in the sandbox environment: VeryifyAddItem and AddItem timeout 95%+ of the time.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @jorborges, Thanks for your post. Can you please let us know if you are still facing this problem? We have no reports of slowness related to VerifyAddItem. Can you please send us the code if possible along with request and response files. Best Regards, eBay Developer Suppport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.