question

developers3 avatar image
0 Likes"
developers3 asked ·

Unable to publish offers because of an apparently invalid paypal email.

Whenever I try and publish an offer I get the error "A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you." I've tried both a PayPal production email and a PayPal sandbox in my payment policy and no change. Both are verified - I can log into them fine through PayPal.
paypalpublish offer errorpublish offerpaypal-sandboxpaypal sandbox problemspublish
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I am assuming this is happening in the sandbox environment. Can you please make sure that the eBay sandbox account is linked to a sandbox Paypal account? This error should go away. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.