question

tykisa19 avatar image
0 Likes"
tykisa19 asked

Link paypal sandbox with ebay sandbox

Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I tried many time adding paypal sandbox account to my ebay sandbox, but not able to do that, it is giving me attached error. ![alt text][1] Please add my paypal sandbox account to my ebay sandbox account, here are the details:- ebay sandbox user: TESTUSER_trs_new Paypal sabdbox: peter-facilitator@gmail.com
paypal-linking-issue
ebayerror.jpg (23.0 KiB)
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

djangox96 avatar image
0 Likes"
djangox96 answered
@shulmani_developer.support Hi, I have the same problem. my user id: testuser_djangox1987 Paypal: haerbin-facilitator@live.com
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

grimreaper1987 avatar image
0 Likes"
grimreaper1987 answered
@shulmani_developer.support Hello, I have the same problem. My user id: testuser_monamitest Paypal: shivachev123@gmail.com Thanks
10 |600

aerendir-ita avatar image
0 Likes"
aerendir-ita answered
I have this problem too: the link leads to a page that cause an Connection Refused error. @shulmani_developer.support what to do about this? I've reported this same issue also as a bug: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/24296/bug-report-impossible-to-link-paypal-account-to-a.html
10 |600

ricktes0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ricktes0 answered
@yazhou_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support @catherine_developersupport @onkar_developersupport We need to out eBay sandbox account to PayPal account, as well. ebay account username : testuser_mpbcom eBay account email: dev@mpb.com PayPal account: dev+business@mpb.com Thanks
10 |600

grimreaper1987 avatar image
0 Likes"
grimreaper1987 answered
Hello, I get the same problem. I can't open the page "Link my PayPal Account" and I get the error ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1701-capture1.png

capture1.png (11.9 KiB)
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.