question

super916 avatar image
2 Likes"
super916 asked ·

Not able to get order details from ebay Fulfillment API

I am stuck on this issue for weeks and I didn't have any replies on the eBay forum. I searched many places on web and found some people having the same problem as mine but no one got an answer to solution. Just wondering if anyone is using eBay REST API and you are getting some results through the getOffers API, maybe you can see if I missed anything. Things I confirmed through the Inventory API (REST) I successfully created a couple of hundreds of inventory items through Inventory API. I successfully created offers for all my items on eBay. All items on eBay are showing the correct quantity and price. Things I have done manually through the eBay website as a general customer I searched my items and opened one of them I purchased a few items. I marked all purchases as payment sent. Things I have done through the Fulfillment API (REST) I sent the request to get all orders in the last 10 day. The response body contains: { "href": " https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=orderfulfillmentstatus:%7BIN_PROGRESS%7CNOT_STARTED%7D,creationdate:%5B2017-08-31T10:30:48.032Z..%5D&limit=50&offset=0";, "total": 0, "limit": 50, "offset": 0, "orders": [] } Things I have done to find out if items are sold I refreshed the item page and confirm that eBay website is displaying 2 sold just after I marked payment send on my purchase page. I can see that all orders appear through the Trading API (XML).
fullfillment apitrading api java
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andi_wallner avatar image
0 Likes"
andi_wallner answered ·
Can anybody confirm the /fulfillment/v1/order call is currently working correctly on Sandbox and LIve? I have the same issue as described in the opening post: item is sold, payment received but not showing up in fulfillment API.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sunipawa_26 avatar image
0 Likes"
sunipawa_26 answered ·
Hi Team, Thanks for reply, now I am able to get orders from sandbox.

sunipawa_26 avatar image
0 Likes"
sunipawa_26 answered ·
Hello Team, Is anybody has solution regarding this issue, please let me know (@postofficeuk ) I am still struggling with it. Thanks

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@super916, I just try fullfillment API getorders in sandbox. I am not able to reproduce the issue using my purchased sandbox item. Can you try with a freshly created item? If you are still having an issue, please send me your developer user ID so I can file a support ticket.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@super916 This was a bug in production and it's recently fixed. Are you still seeing the issue in sandbox?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.