question

grumpy_greyhound avatar image
0 Likes"
grumpy_greyhound asked ·

eBay Trading API - Creating a usable XML format Quantity/SKU file

Hi This is my first ever venture into API. I have been playing around with the Trading API and been able to manage to get a response for All Active Listings irrespective of Quantity and Active Listings suppressing any with a Quantity of 0. This creates an XML output of nearly 17,500 lines of code and I am now going to try to understand how I can extract the Quantity and SKU fields. The reason is because I want to create my own Stock Management system for downloading stock levels on a regular basis (possibly with the request being triggered by a sale on Ebay or even on our website) and then propagating the revised quantities to the other platforms rather like Linnworks or Channel Grabber do. I cannot afford to pay £65 a month just to change quantities automatically. I know their software does much, much more but I just need simple.stock control. So my first question is do I need to use an SDK to manage Outputs from Ebay API? I am playing at the moment but I was so excited just to be able to get a valid response! I see that the OAuth token only lasts 2 hours at a time. Is there some way of automating this please? Also, in the developer production mode, can the response be saved out somehow or is this still essentially a test bed?
ebay-trading-apitradingapiskuquantityavailableamazon mws
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.