question

filmshooter9488 avatar image
0 Likes"
filmshooter9488 asked ·

Application fails to load data from api request, blocked by CORS policy.

I am trying to make a call using findCompletedItems and my request url works in a browser just fine but does not return a result in my application. My html file with my javascript in it is being run via local apache server and I am using GET to retrieve the results in JSON format, or at least attempting to. I was getting an Access Control Origin error and then I added "callback=_cb_findCompletedItems" to my request url and now I am getting a blocked by CORS policy error. My understanding is the two are related. I have searched around and cannot find any clear answer on the issue. If anyone knows how to get around this error I would appreciate it. Thanks.
findcompleteditemsjsonxml requestcorsaccessxmlhttprequest
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Curtis seems to have trashed the forum or maybe he's recycling old questions to he top? Is this a current question? If so you need to provide info on how you are executing the data. Apache doesn't run HTML or Javascript.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.