question

mz-trading avatar image
0 Likes"
mz-trading asked

Product - status Used

Hello, i'm trying to publish product on EBAY_MOTORS site in category "eBay Motors / Parts & Accessories / Car & Truck Parts / Engines & Components / Complete Engines". I'm using methods: createOrReplaceInventoryItem with "condition" set to "USED_GOOD", then createOffer and last method publishOffer raises error 25021 ("The eBay listing associated with the inventory item, or the unpublished offer has invalid item condition information. Condition is required for this category."). Attribute "conditionDescription" is set to "Used". With condition "NEW" everything works. I've checked which conditions are available for this category using method getItemConditionPolicies. This method returned for my category followind gescriptions and ids: - New - 1000 - New other (see details) - 1500 - Remanufactured - 2500 - Used - 3000 - For parts or not working - 7000 Attribute "condition" does not work with value "Used" or "3000". From documentation is not clear relation between ConditionEnum and this list of conditions. What i am doing wrong?
api-problemselling apiused
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.