question

mtgodisea avatar image
0 Likes"
mtgodisea asked

using-finding-api-retrieve-sold-items PHP

Hi i tried: use finding api to obtain products sold (in PHP) and and I do not find the problem $apicall = "$endpoint?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced" . "&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0" . "&GLOBAL-ID=$site" . "&SECURITY-APPNAME= app id . "&keywords=$safeQuery" . "&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=$itemsPerRange" . "&sortOrder=EndTimeSoonest" . "&ActiveItemsOnly=false" . "&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType" . "&itemFilter(0).value(0)=Auction" . "&itemFilter(1).name=MinPrice" . "&itemFilter(1).value=$priceRangeMin" . "&itemFilter(2).name=MaxPrice" . "&itemFilter(2).value=$priceRangeMax" . "&itemFilter(2).name=EndTimeFrom" . "&itemFilter(2).value=2017-11-01T00:01:00.000Z" . "&itemFilter(2).name=EndTimeTo" . "&itemFilter(2).value=2017-11-02T00:00:00.000Z" . "&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=$responseEncoding"; any idea? ths.
endtimefrom
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @mtgodisea I am sorry that I don't quite understand your problem description. Would you please make the description more clear? For exaple, provide the reproduce steps (complete (exclude the secret info such as token and keyset) request and response in a clear form, like plain string), the current behavior (which is unexpected) and the expected behavior in an attachment. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.