question

jameche-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
jameche-8 asked ·

How to make a COMPLETED order on the sandbox site

As the **getOrders** only returns the COMPLETED orders, I am trying to make some orders on the sandbox site so I can test through the **getOrders** API. **Mark as payment sent** and **Mark as payment received** doesn't make any changes to the order and checkout status. Also the payment feature on the sandbox site is not working for me. So how can I mark the orders as COMPLETED and PAID?
payment statusorder statusget orders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

As an aside, getOrders is essentially a read-only function, so all of my work with it has been on my live data, as opposed to the sandbox system, because the orders are already there and they won't be modified by my calls to getOrder/s
0 Likes 0 · ·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi jameche-8, As you observed, you can't change the payment status manually in Sandbox. As an eBay sandbox buyer, you should be able to checkout in Sandbox using a Sandbox PayPal email address. Be sure to link your Sandbox seller UserID with one of your PayPal sandbox emails. As the linking 'eBay sandbox user and PayPal sandbox email' feature is currently broken, I can link the accounts for you if you send your eBay sandbox seller userID and your PayPal sandbox email address. REF: [KB][1] for creating PayPal Sandbox user account. [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2192 Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

osipenkom-9 avatar image
0 Likes"
osipenkom-9 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com can you please link my PP accounts: eBay sandbox user: testuser_osipenkom - Paypal sandbox user: osipenkom@gmail.com eBay sandbox user: testuser_osipenkomx - Paypal sandbox user: osipenkomx@gmail.com

ar_236 avatar image
0 Likes"
ar_236 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com can you please link my PP account, eBay sandbox user: testuser_cenports_qa_buyer Paypal sandbox user: cenports.qa.buyer@gmail.com

lachjetzt avatar image
0 Likes"
lachjetzt answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com thanks, my eBay Sandbox user is: testuser_lachjetzt and my PP sandbox is: andrew.dev3@firecannon.com

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi lachjetzt, Can you provide your eBay Sandbox UserID and your PayPal Sandbox email address? I will link the accounts when I have the information. Best Regards,
· 2 · Share

could you please link my accounts as well? eBay user id: SERVERSPOT_BUYER paypal sandbox account: ebaysandbox-buyer [at] serverspot.de eBay user id: SERVERSPOT_SELLER1 PayPal sandbox account: ebaysandbox-seller [at] serverspot.de
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, Please could you link a couple of eBay+PP Sandbox accounts for me as well? eBay Sandbox User ID: **testuser_iforce** + PayPal Sandbox email: **alex.iforce@gmail.com** eBay Sandbox User ID: **testuser_aklukins** + PayPal Sandbox email: **aklukins@iforcegroup.com** Thank you!
0 Likes 0 · ·
jameche-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
jameche-8 answered ·
@lachjetzt I don't think that would work as "maybe" ebay considered that as an unnecessary feature for api testing but this is only a guess.

lachjetzt avatar image
0 Likes"
lachjetzt answered ·
@jameche-8 Thanks! :) Yes, I can checkout on the sandbox ebay using a sandbox paypal account (not using the API). However, clicking the "link accounts" button at the end of the checkout procedure or in the sandbox eBay "Account" page also fails. I guess this part of the ebay sandbox remains broken ;)

jameche-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
jameche-8 answered ·
@lachjetzt I got it working by creating a sandbox paypal account then went through the whole payment procedure using the sandbox ebay account (not through the API).

lachjetzt avatar image
0 Likes"
lachjetzt answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I cannot link my ebay sandbox to paypal sandbox either, it redirects me to create a new PayPal sandbox user, which doesn't get linked.. is this still broken?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.