question

yongkangtang avatar image
0 Likes"
yongkangtang asked

Which API to use for event notifications under the new Selling API?

The platform notifications from Trading API seems not working with the products created by the new selling API. Not sure if it's a sandbox issue or it's not supported at all. I subscribed to the FixedPriceTransaction event, but not receiving any notifications. App ID: Auditech-Auditech-SBX-0c6cc25dc-80303ad7
notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi yongkangtang, Our engineering team is working on the issue. I will update you when I have more information. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi yongkangtang, Can you purchase an sandbox item from your Sandbox seller who has subscribed to FixedPriceTransaction platform notification? Please provide the Sandbox ItemID or listingId if you are still not getting the notification. Best Regards,

0 Likes"
yongkangtang answered
Just purchased another item and still nothing. ListingId is 110242660564 in sandbox

0 Likes"
yongkangtang answered
Hi zhuowei, do we have an update on this issue yet? Not sure why is the reply marked as an answer.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.