question

dglet avatar image
0 Likes"
dglet asked

How can I retrieve a correct GSP address using API call?

I get orders as eBay.Service.Core.Soap.OrderType however the ShippingAddress is incorrect if its international order to use Global Shipping Program GSP. The address is an members international address instead of GPS address. Even property ShippingDetails.GlobalShipping is "FALSE" when clearly it must be "TRUE". If I go to my eBay Selling Manger I an see the correct address and I ship to the correct address in KY. How can I retrieve a correct GSP address using API call?
gsp
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@dglet You should be able to find the address in MultiLegShippingDetails in GetOrders: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Response.OrderArray.Order.MultiLegShippingDetails

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rakdistribution avatar image
0 Likes"
rakdistribution answered
@catherine_developersupport I am having a similar issue. I am using GetOrders with DetailLevel set to ReturnAll but it's not returning MultiLegShippingDetails for International GSP orders. Is there some other flag I need to set in the request? I am trying to get the ReferenceID for the GSP order so I can use it in my custom pack slips. Also, to find the import charges as a line item. Thanks!

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@rakdistribution Please check to see if the order has IsMultilegShipping set to true. If the order is a GSP order MultiLegShippingDetails should be automatically returned. If you are still having an issue, please file a support ticket.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.