question

mecadata-france avatar image
1 Like"
mecadata-france asked

getInventoryItems { "total": 0, "size": 0 }

Hello everybody, After having a valid user token, when I try getInventoryItems, I get status 200 OK but the only thing returned is `{ "total": 0, "size": 0 }` I use [link text][1]. Any idea ? Thanks PS: I'm French so sorry for my English. [1]: https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item?limit=100&offset=0
apiinventory apigetinventoryitemsno results
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fredaldous avatar image
0 Likes"
fredaldous answered
If they are "Trading API" listings, you must use the "trading API" to export those listings.,If they are "trading api" llistings, use the trading API to export them. Not the "new sell api"

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
mecadata-france answered
No one to help me ? Please, I really need to fix that ! Thanks

fredaldous avatar image
0 Likes"
fredaldous answered
getInventoryItems is for fetching items listed via the "new sell api" have you listed anything via the "new sell api" or bulk migrated trading API listings. Feels like you only have "trading api" listings which cannot be recalled via the "new sell api"

0 Likes"
mecadata-france answered
@fredaldous, thank you for your response. The company where I work have currently about 100 000 ads on Ebay (FR). I must export all fields of all ads. If I understand your response, it's impossible. Have you a track for doing that ? Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.