question

upgradeyourauto avatar image
0 Likes"
upgradeyourauto asked ·

getOrders isn't returning the sales record number, what do I have to do to get it?

See Topic.
getordersgetordersales record number
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi upgradeyourauto, You can only get it through our traditional Trading API call [GetSellingManagerSaleRecord][1] Please be aware that GetSellingManagerSaleRecord APIis subject to change without notice; the deprecation process is inapplicable to this call. [1]: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetSellingManagerSaleRecord.html Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi efierro-mx, Please refer to this thread https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/24055/how-to-get-sales-record-id-from-fulfillment-api.html for the answer. Best Regards,

efierro-mx avatar image
0 Likes"
efierro-mx answered ·
I try to update my system and change to the RESTFull API, but i need the seeling manager sale record, eBay provide other id in your reports or eBay has a call to know the selling manager sale record? i dont like use the trading API.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.