question

cyridutrieu-0 avatar image
1 Like"
cyridutrieu-0 asked ·

Token for analytics desktop application

Hi, I'm developing a desktop application (using python) that will use the analytics/getTrafficReport API. I have managed to reproduce the API example's URL request in python by copy/pasting the parameters and the token I have generated for my sandbox. Now I want my application to help generating token, I have found this page https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/ebayfeatures/Basics/Tokens-MultipleUsers.html, that explains I have to implement GetSessionId + FetchToken. This works, so I have a token ! (I still didn't find where to specify the scope I need for this token) The problem is that this new token looks like it's an Auth'n'Auth token while getTrafficReport looks like it needs a oAuth token. Am I right ? So I would be glad if someone could : - Either help me using this Auth'n'Auth to do the getTrafficReport - Either give me the method to generate a oAuth token in a desktop application. Thanks in advance
tokenfetchtokengetsessionidgettrafficreport
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is there a solution for this?

0 Likes 0 · ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.