question

reifenplattform avatar image
0 Likes"
reifenplattform asked

no Platform Notification for FixedPriceTransaction and Delete from Seller-Cockpit

Hello, our customer has to change his password from his ebay-account. After that the Api works no longer. We have deleted all inventory items and connected the user to the API. Out are published and ebay-user buy our products. If ebay deletes an item we get a platform notification. if i delete an item in the selling-manager in ebay i get no platform notification. the same happens for FixedPriceTransaction. at the moment i have to grab my orders via calls. Can you please check this ? My APPID : Reifenpl-IDSEBAYA-PRD-508faa0a3-0a38bb64 greets
notificationsfixedpricetransaction
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi reifenplattform, We need more information to assist you so we sent out an email to you. Please check your developer account's contact email box and get back to us. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

reifenplattform avatar image
0 Likes"
reifenplattform answered
could somebody answer this question ?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.