question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

More Ebay listing software on same ip address

Hi, on my server i have to host two ebay listing softwares ( two different AppID ). Can I use them on the same ip address, or will have some issue with ebay policy ?

This web softwares, are using Trading API, I read that ebay don't check Ip address only for Shopping API and Merchandising API, so can i host these softwares on the same ip ?

trading-apiebay-listing-softwaresame-ip-address
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·

ok, thanks for your reply! it is very usefull. 

But in this way i don't care about the call limit: if i have some customers (users of my ebay listing software), each customer don't exceed the 5000/day call limit,  I may register a developer account ( different AppId) for each customer, in this way I don't care if all my customers are making more than 5000/day calls, because i know each customer don't exceed the call limit and each customer is linked to a different AppId, so the number of calls aren't added.

Yes, I know it isn't the right way to proceed but in theory can it works ?

Am I wrong ? 

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·

Hi,

Thanks for taking time and posting your question.

A valid AppID is what matters to eBay when an API call is made.  So you should be good.

· 1 · Share

ok, thanks for your reply! it is very usefull. 
But in this way i don't care about the call limit: if i have some customers (users of my ebay listing software), each customer don't exceed the 5000/day call limit,  I may register a developer account ( different AppId) for each customer, in this way I don't care if all my customers are making more than 5000/day calls, because i know each customer don't exceed the call limit and each customer is linked to a different AppId, so the number of calls aren't added.
Yes, I know it isn't the right way to proceed but in theory can it works ?
Am I wrong ? 

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.