question

sandem2018 avatar image
0 Likes"
sandem2018 asked

Information from the seller

Hey. Sometimes sellers publish messages about the suspension of sales. These messages are displayed on the product page at the top and are indicated by a check mark. For example, this is the message "This seller is currently away until Nov 19, 2017, and is not processing orders at this time." You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later. " How can I get this message through ebay api?
apimessages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi @sandem, All of the API products are mentioned in the link below: https://go.developer.ebay.com/api-documentation Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sandem2018 avatar image
0 Likes"
sandem2018 answered
Sorry, but I did not find the answer to my question in this manual. Maybe you will specify where exactly?

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered
Hi@sandem, If it is not mentioned in the API document, then it means there is no such an API provided. Best Regards,

ivacas-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ivacas-0 answered
Hi Sandem, Did you solve the problem about to get information from the seller? Can you tell me how you did it please? I know there is a way, as I saw a desktop software done by a freelancer with that option, the software gets the status when the seller is away (onvacation)

sandem2018 avatar image
0 Likes"
sandem2018 answered
Hey. Unfortunately the question has not been solved. If you suddenly find a solution, please write. This is a very urgent issue. Many thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.