question

qualitytaxiparts avatar image
0 Likes"
qualitytaxiparts asked ·

SetShipmentTracking taking sooo long

So I'm using the unofficial ebay PHP SDK ad updating shipment information works fine. However, it takes ages, literally about a minute and a half for the page to finally respond. After some debugging it seems the progress tracker is the issue. Every 5 / 6 seconds it checks the status, which is 'InProcess'. This gets checked around 11 times which amounts to over a minute. My question is, is it supposed to take that long to update tracking courier name and tracking number for one order? This is the portion of code that gets the status $getJobStatusRequest = new BulkDataExchange\Types\GetJobStatusRequest(); $getJobStatusRequest->jobId = $createUploadJobResponse->jobId; $done = false; while (!$done) { $getJobStatusResponse = $exchangeService->getJobStatus($getJobStatusRequest); if (isset($getJobStatusResponse->errorMessage)) { foreach ($getJobStatusResponse->errorMessage->error as $error) { printf( "%s: %s\n\n", $error->severity === BulkDataExchange\Enums\ErrorSeverity::C_ERROR ? 'Error' : 'Warning', $error->message ); } } if ($getJobStatusResponse->ack !== 'Failure') { printf("Status is %s\n".' ** TIME: '.date('H:i:s').'. **', $getJobStatusResponse->jobProfile[0]->jobStatus); switch ($getJobStatusResponse->jobProfile[0]->jobStatus) { case BulkDataExchange\Enums\JobStatus::C_COMPLETED: $downloadFileReferenceId = $getJobStatusResponse->jobProfile[0]->fileReferenceId; $done = true; break; case BulkDataExchange\Enums\JobStatus::C_ABORTED: case BulkDataExchange\Enums\JobStatus::C_FAILED: $done = true; break; default: sleep(5); break; } } else { $done = true; } } Let me know if sending the whole script may be useful. Thank you
tracking-numberphp sdkshipment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.