question

trevicorker-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
trevicorker-0 asked

Can you bid with Ebay's buyer api?

I was wondering if the buyer API will allow you to bid, mainly because I don't have time with work and everything to watch the site 24/7, so I wanted to create something to help me. A link to the specific documentation would be nice. Thanks! (New user btw, just started researching into the Ebay API since yesterday)
ebay apibuyingbid
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

**Edit** I noticed when I am signed out there is a buyer section for this question, but I can't seem to post there when I am signed in so sorry if this is in the wrong section.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@trevicorker-0 You may use PlaceOffer API however to gain access in production you must get approval. Please apply eBay Partner Network to start out. For more information please see doc here: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/PlaceOffer.html
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.