question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked

Get list of Sold Items awaiting payment

I'm trying to send invoices for all items in the Sold Section of MyEbay that are marked as "Awaiting Payment".

So right now I'm trying to see how I can get the list of all Items from MyEbay that are "Awaiting Payment".

At first I thought I shoud use GetMyEbaySelling, however it seems like the return type is SellingSummaryType. 

After doing some more research I found out that I should be using GetOrders, which  returns OrdersTypeCollection.

Which seems to be what I need, however I don't completely

understand some of the parameters. What is CreateTime refering to? And ModTime? Also what is OrdersIDList? It soulds like

OrderIDList is the list of the ID's of the orders I want, but what if I just want all order betweeen a certain time frame?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

invoicemyebay
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered

Hi,

You can use GetOrders to retreive a list of Sold Items awaiting payment.  Once you call this API at a timely basis, You need to check for orders that have the below criteria :

Sold --> Awaiting Payment 

Paid is determined by the existence of the Transaction.PaidTime element with a valid dateTime value. If the PaidTime element is not returned for a transaction or is returned with no value, then the transaction is considered "Awaiting Payment". Also 
TransactionArray.Transaction.Status.CheckoutStatus will be equal to CheckoutIncomplete 
TransactionArray.Transaction.Status.CompleteStatus will be equal to Incomplete 

CreateTime - Time at which the Order was created.

ModTime - The time at which the order is modified.

You can request GetOrders using CreateTime or Modtime filters. For a Detailed info on how to use GetOrders See this : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1788

Rajesh

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.