question

the_sharp_man_closet avatar image
0 Likes"
the_sharp_man_closet asked

GetMyeBaySelling ActiveList Not Filtering By DurationInDays

I am creating a call to GetMyeBaySelling using webservices/995/ebaySvc.wsdl my c# code: ... eBayAPIInterfaceService service = new eBayAPIInterfaceService(); GetMyeBaySellingRequestType req = new GetMyeBaySellingRequestType(); // Active List req.ActiveList = new ItemListCustomizationType(); req.ActiveList.Include = true; // setting this causes some kind of error and does not return anything req.ActiveList.DurationInDays = Convert.ToInt16(45); req.ActiveList.DurationInDaysSpecified = true; GetMyeBaySellingResponseType resp = service.GetMyeBaySelling(req); This returns zero listings even though I have 16 listings created within last 7 days. NOTE THIS WORKS When I comment out the DurationInDays and DurationInDaysSpecified and i receive ALL the current listings. I am creating a process where i do not want ALL the thousands of active listings, i just want the ones newly created within the past X days... Any help is appreciated.
trading apitrading-apigetmyebaysellingfilterduration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi @the_sharp_man_closet, Thanks for your post. We do not have "DurationInDays" filter for ActiveList. The "DurationInDays" is applicable only for 1) Unsold List 2) Sold List 3) DeleteFromSoldList 4) DeleteFromUnsoldList. Can you please try using GetSellerList based on the CreateDate and EndDate? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.