question

ateamairplanes avatar image
0 Likes"
ateamairplanes asked ·

Inventory not updating on Live Items

I am currently using the createOrReplaceInventoryItem followed by a updateOffer call to update inventory on love items. However when I make the calls and update the inventory I get a 204 response but the item inventory stays the same. Any help would be great!
inventory apibug
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arseadam0 avatar image
0 Likes"
arseadam0 answered ·
Inventory or stock is the goods and materials that a business holds for the ultimate goals to have a purpose of resale. Inventory management is a discipline primarily about specifying the shape and placement of stocked goods.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

digitalmind2000 avatar image
0 Likes"
digitalmind2000 answered ·
This issue has been solved. It turns out this was related to our item conditions being "Seller Refurbished" with no UPC code in place. It's a pity none of the calls I made to ebay support about this could give me the correct explanation as to why this was happening. We finally figured it out on our own.

lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered ·
Marking post 'Accepted' due to lack of additional info requested.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi ateamairplanes, We will need more information to assist. Can you provide the live listingId and the rlogid http response header for your updateOffer ? Best Regards,

digitalmind2000 avatar image
0 Likes"
digitalmind2000 answered ·
Not sure if it's related, and I'm just a seller, not a programmer. But we're having issues with listings coming in to our Listing/Inventory software being reported as Ended/Completed when in fact they still have quantities available. Even worse, many items are being reported and moved to the Completed folder in the software, when in fact we use the Out of Stock feature and it's been enabled for awhile.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.