question

gurbahaydaro-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
gurbahaydaro-0 asked ·

Unable to view active listings on sandbox

My sandbox account **testuser_owndis** is **set to business type** but still can't see my listings on My eBay or seller inventory section. Also, I **subscribed to Selling Manager Pro** as suggested here: https://go.developer.ebay.com/unable-view-active-listings-sandbox Still no luck. Is this problem solved? I see ppl having this problem for over a yr now. Your help is appreciated.
sandboxsandbox-problemsandbox-userssandbox-ebay-store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gurbahaydaro-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
gurbahaydaro-0 answered ·
I was actually talking about new API uploaded products. I checked that link, I still don't see my new api uploaded products.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, The Site Status that you pointed to was in April. But you can reach to the Activity tab which shows the items listed/Sold/UnSold etc by clicking My eBay->Messages. Once you are in My eBay, click on the Activity link or paste this link in the we browser once you are logged in: http://my.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSummary&ssPageName=STRK:MESW:ALLX&_trksid=p5039.m2295.l3914 Even when you place your curser on the Activity tab, you will see Selling Manager as an option. Hope this helps. Cheers!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.